Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Baby Food Dog Biscuits

Since you had to have a bath today and you hate baths,
I'll make you some treats to cheer you up!


"I am a little stressed." 


I'll make Baby Food Dog Biscuits.
Here is what we need. 


First, stir all the ingredients together to make a dough.
"Those ingredients smell delicious!" 


Then, roll out the dough and cut into shapes.
"That looks awfully close to the edge...maybe
I could sneak a taste???" 


Place on a cookie sheet and bake.
"I hate waiting." 


"Had to have a bath and now I have to wait...
not fair." 


But look how fluffy and cute you look!


Remember, they have to cool first.
"Blah, blah, blah.  I think I have been through enough today." 


Here you go. 


"Maybe bath day isn't so bad." 


Here is the recipe.
2 eggs
1/2 cup baby food ( I used Chicken in Chicken Gravy)
2 T. milk powder
1 1/2 cup oat flour
1 cup rice flour
(or use 2 1/2 cups of any flour of your choice)

Mix ingredients together.  Add water a tablespoon at a time until a dough forms.  Roll out dough and cut into shapes.  Place on a cookie sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven.  Bake for 20 minutes then turn over and bake an additional 20 minutes or until golden brown.  Cool and serve.  Store in an airtight container.

1 comment:

  1. AWWW you do look so nice after you have had a bath. You do however deserve the treats...which I am sure you do not lack. Love you, Monie

    ReplyDelete