Monday, February 24, 2014

Book Publishing

Does anyone out there know the best way to get a book published? I have read the books on how to submit work to publishing companies and to literary agents. I have been trying for two years for someone to take an interest in my work.  Maybe it is not good enough, but I feel like if I am not famous or already published they do not want to work with me. I think I might post a snippet of one of my books to get some advice from my readers! So, stay tuned. Oh, and of course my books star Jenny!

1 comment:

  1. Well Monie reads all the time and all types of books and I pray you will be published some day because your stories are just right for kids and would be easy to illustrate. No prejudice here, just fact. Hi Jenny hope you are feeling better, will come and see you soon. Love Monie

    ReplyDelete